Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Casual Abyss" A Hamburger Eyes Photography Exhibit at The Mission Cultural Center SF





Some of my images that are included in the show ,"Casual Abyss", which is a Hamburger Eyes (www.hamburgereyes.com)
photo exhibit currently up at the Mission Cultural Center in San Francisco, California.
(www.missionculturalcenter.org)
I shot some digitally and some with film. I did drum scans of the film and made chromogenic prints with the full negative edges showing in the final prints. I made prints between 16"x24" and 50"x70"- which is the largest print size I have made to date. The show runs from May 11th to June 5th and they are open 10-5pm everyday of the week. Stop by if you are free. I will also be posting installation shots of the exhibit shortly.





"Surf & Turf" Alameda, California 2010
printed 30"X45"
photo by Uri Korn





"Streets of Fire" Oakland, California 2008
printed 50"X70"
photo by Uri Korn


"Green Parrot" San Francisco, California 2006
printed 25"x35"
photo by Uri Korn




"Old & New Mexico" San Francisco, California 2010
printed 25"x35"
photo by Uri Korn



"El Mariachi" Juarez, Mexico 1995
printed 45"X50"
photo by Uri Korn






"Pug Life" Tampa, Florida 1992
printed 45"x50"
photo by Uri Korn


2 comments:

  1. nice gallery of photos! the guy who did it is great artist in my honest opinion he haves a great future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again

    ReplyDelete